1. The HEXALIGHT online store (hereinafter: “Online Store” pays particular attention to the protection of Clients’ privacy. The website selects and uses appropriate technical and organizational measures with due diligence which ensure the protection of the data processed, including safeguards of a programing nature such as data encryption systems. In particular, the Online Store protects data against them being made available to unauthorized persons as well as against them being processed in violation of the applicable provisions of law. The Online Store supervises the data processing process on a constant basis and limits access to data to the largest extent possible by granting relevant rights only when it is necessary for the website to operate properly.
2. A collection of Clients’ data has been registered with the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection and is entered into the national register of personal data collections.
3. The controller of personal data is Natalia Stępa conducting her business activity under the business name Natalia Stępa “MARMO STUDIO” at ul. Płaczki 3, 63-021 Śnieciska, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 7861698926, REGON (National Business Registry Number): 302409333, telephone number, 692160106 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. The basis for processing personal data is the Buyers’ consent as well as a statutory right to process data necessary to conclude a contract for services with the Online Store as well as to provide and settle the Services provided by the Online Store.
5. Provision of any personal data is voluntary, however, provision of data required by the Online Store is necessary to conclude a contract for services with the Online Store.
6. Data provided by the Buyer when placing an Order is used for accounting purposes, for contacting the Buyer as part of the Online Store and for providing the Service.
7. Buyers’ data may be made available to entities authorized to receive such data under applicable provisions of law, including competent judicial authorities. Buyers’ personal data may be transferred to third parties in the cases indicated by the Online Store and upon Buyer’s consent.
8. Should the Online Store receive information that the Buyer uses the Online Store contrary to the Regulations or applicable provisions, the Online Store may process Buyer’s personal data to the extent necessary to determine their liability.
9. The Online Store ensures that the Buyer’s rights arising out of the Act of 29 August 1997 on Personal Data Protection (Polish Journal of Laws of 1997, no. 133, item 883, as amended) and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJ L 119/1), including rights of free access to their own personal data, correction, rectification, and erasure as well as the right to control the processing of their own personal data on the conditions described in said Act and Regulation. In exercising the right to control the processing their own personal data, the Buyers in particular have the right to request that personal data processing be restricted or stopped as well as the right to object to the processing of their personal data. Such objection may be raised in any form, including in writing, by phone or by e-mail.
10. The Online Store provides the Buyers with a possibility to review, modify, and transfer their personal data on the conditions stipulated in the Regulations of the HEXALIGHT Online Store.
11. The website uses IP addresses collected during Internet connections for technical purposes related to server administration. Furthermore, IP addresses are used to collect general demographic information for statistical purposes (e.g. on the region from where the connection takes place). Such data may also be connected with the data provided by the Buyers for the purpose of providing services as part of the Online Store.
2. Information collected by means of cookies allow us to adjust the services and content to Buyers’ individual needs and preferences, they are also used to prepare general statistics related to how Buyers use the Online Store.
3. The entity placing cookies on the Buyer’s terminal equipment and gaining access to it is the operator of the Online Store – Natalia Stępa conducting her business activity under the business name Natalia Stępa “MARMO STUDIO” at ul. Płaczki 3, 63-021 Śnieciska, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 7861698926, REGON (National Business Registry Number): 302409333, telephone number 692160106, e-mail: email@example.com.
4. The Online Store uses the following types of cookies:
a) cookies rendering it possible to use the services provided by the Online Store, e.g. authentication cookies used for the services which require authentication as part of the Online Store;
b) cookies ensuring security, e.g. those used to detect irregularities with regard to authentication as part of the Online Store;
c) cookies rendering it possible to collect information related to how the websites of the Online Store are used;
d) cookies rendering it possible to “remember” settings selected by the Buyer.
5. The Buyers may change the settings related to cookies at any time. Such settings may be changed in particular so that the Buyer can block automatic cookies in the settings of an Internet browser or the Buyer is informed of any case of cookies being placed on their equipment.
6. Detailed information on how cookies can and are managed is available in the settings of the software (Internet browser).
7. Disabling the option of the Internet browser allowing the website to save cookies generally does not render it impossible to use the Online Store, however, it may result in certain difficulties.